Purity Skin Returns Policy
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of your goods.
Your request to cancel your order should be made in writing to our postal address
Purity Skin, Unit 2, 95-97 Clapham High St, London, SW4 7TB or by email to Customer Services
- You must clearly state that you wish to cancel your order
- Wait for a returns number to be sent to you by return email or post before returning your item(s)
- Include your original invoice including order number inside the box
- Ensure that the items are well packaged and protected as items damaged in transit will not be accepted for refund
- You will be responsible for sending the item(s) back to us in resalable condition
- You should send the items back using a trackable delivery method and obtain a proof of posting certificate, as you will be responsible for the safe return of the products
- All products have a hygiene seal, and this must be unbroken in case of order cancellation.
- Any FREE items provided with your order must also be returned to us in a resalable condition.
Items cancelled will be refunded to your original payment card in full within 30 days of advising us of your wish to cancel.
If you have received free postage when placing your order, then we reserve the right to deduct the costs of sending the item to you from any refund amount due. Where postage has been paid for, you will only receive a refund for the costs of the item(s) plus any postage paid.
Many items listed on this website are classed as “Perishable Goods” and as such have hygiene seals for consumer safety.
Orders for items with a sterile seal will not be accepted for return if the sterile seal or packaging has been opened.
You must not remove these seals unless you wish to keep your order. Once hygiene or sterile seals have been removed from an item it may no longer be cancelled under your purchase contract.
Faulty, Defective or Damaged Items
Should you receive any item ordered in a damaged or defective state, then you must contact our Customer Services department within 48 hours of receipt of order.
All return request must be made using our online form on our contact us page or by email to customer services. Complete the contact form and state the reason for your return. Please include your order number.
The following conditions apply to all defective or damaged items requests:
- You must obtain a written returns number from us by completing our online form
- Items must be returned by a trackable delivery method to the address detailed in your return email
- Claims for defective items must be made within 48 hours of receipt and must detail the exact fault, defect or damage to the items ordered.
- Purity Skin will be responsible for postage costs incurred returning an item to us, up to a maximum of the current tariff charged by Royal Mail for “Second Class – Signed For” Small Parcel size.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of returned goods. Refunds will only be made to your original payment method used to purchase the item(s).
- Decision to refund under this guarantee is at the sole discretion of Purity Skin.
The terms listed above do not affect your statutory rights under the EU distance selling regulations.