The G&T Peels™are highly advanced because not only do they contain high levels of gylcolic acid, but they also contain taurine to make them more comfortable for you.
From the home of Genuine Dermaroller™, eDS® Skin Rejuvenation takes professional skin-needling to an even more advanced level.
- Finally we have some much needed sunshine ☀☀☀but remember everyday is an SPF day!… https://t.co/JK2xn3rzeH
- Special offer for this weekend only. Free gift worth £44.50 when you purchase Sound Sleep… https://t.co/kllRzimAzl
- Wishing all of our clients a Happy Easter. We are closed today, stuffing ourselves with chocolate eggs. #easter https://t.co/kjYXrtfwFz
- Wishing all of our clients a Happy Easter. We are closed today, stuffing ourselves with… https://t.co/qda04CZdvY
- Dermalogica have won 3 @Image.ie Beauty awards! Make these your new must haves and see what all the fuss is about!… https://t.co/PFmjA4QGna
- I have had several courses of laser hair removal over the years with the 'latest equipment' and have always been disappointed with the results. After a break of over a year I decided to try again and this time I visited PURITY. I am delighted with the results which started to show before the course had even finished. Even more impressive is that the treatments genuinely are pain free! Great clinic and a great team. Definitely my 'go to' place for aesthetic procedures.Rebecca, SW London
- As soon as I walked into the Purity Skin Centre, I was so relieved as I could tell I had made the right choice. I had never had a treatment like this before but Mark made me totally relaxed and I had complete confidence in what he was doing. He was so knowledgeable and reassuring that I never once doubted having the treatment done. It was carried out very smoothly and professionally and I am more than delighted with the results. I have and will continue to recommend Mark and Purity to all of my friends.Cathy, SW London
- It was my first time having treatment for my Psoriasis out of a hospital, and I can not express how much better it is at Purity Skin Centre than at a hospital. It's clean, you don't have to share other people's used goggles (which you do at a hospital, gross) It has a fan built into the machine so you are kept cool through out the whole treatment, you don't get that at a hospital, you are left to basically roast. You have music to listen to, You have your own room that has a door, in the hospital you have a curtain and anyone can look into you like a random workman. I didn't come out smelling like cooked meat like I did every time after my treatments at the hospital. The staff are very friendly and helpful. An all round positive experience. I actually can not wait for my next session 🙂Natasha, SW London
- There are many places in London to get your skin concerns seen to - skin-care chains where you're treated as a number and given stock treatments, operators cashing in on their upmarket address, places that offer intricate, high-tech treatments without educating or training their staff (you've probably experienced some of these already?) - all of which don't offer you the treatment, service or expertise that Purity Skin Centre does. Mark stays at the cutting-edge of developments in skin care, be it treatments for pigmentation, hair removal or acne, making sure that he and his team are fully educated, trained and knowledgeable in how best to treat you.Wendy, SW London
- Best customer service. Great products and excellent quality. Purity Skin Centre is extremely clean. I would recommend.Jose, N London
- Been visiting Purity Skin Centre for many years now. Always spotlessly clean and friendly customer service from this independent shop.Paul, SW London
The new G&T Peel™ uses the power of Glycolic Acid and the Anti-inflammatory effects of Taurine, to provide a…
The triple award-winning Dermlaux is coming to Purity! Uniquely Dermalux uses, all three evidence-based wavelengths concurrently, maximising results...
The number 1 retinol product, Retriderm, featured on BBC’s The Truth About Looking Good with Cherry Healey and Dr...