Make your New Year’s resolution to treat your body to the ultimate in Laser Hair Removal Technology.
We offer “Pain-Free, Hair-Free” Laser Hair Removal.
The G&T Peels™are highly advanced because not only do they contain high levels of gylcolic acid, but they also contain taurine to make them more comfortable for you.
- Thanks to massive fail by @BTCare our phone lines and Internet are down. We've diverted our calls to a single line. If busy pls try again
- Mid-Jan Laser Hair Removal Offer. 20% OFF all treatments. https://t.co/q7iawDxrM1 for details
- Absolutely loving the new Heliocare 360 Mineral. Light as a feather and lovely finish. Thanks @AesthetiCareUK https://t.co/TyQbpskCFq
- Start the #newyear with amazing skin. Special offer on @DermalogicaUK1 #biosurfacepeel. Click for more details https://t.co/FNfYXCaFlg
- As soon as I walked into the Purity Skin Centre, I was so relieved as I could tell I had made the right choice. I had never had a treatment like this before but Mark made me totally relaxed and I had complete confidence in what he was doing. He was so knowledgeable and reassuring that I never once doubted having the treatment done. It was carried out very smoothly and professionally and I am more than delighted with the results. I have and will continue to recommend Mark and Purity to all of my friends.Cathy, SW London
- I went to Mark at Purity Skin Centre for Laser/IPL treatments as I had read about this type of treatment and was interested in a permanent hair removal solution. Mark conducted a thorough assessment to evaluate my needs and discussed every aspect of the treatment with me in detail. Mark was very knowledgeable, professional and personable. I always felt comfortable and well looked after atPurity Skin Centre. The team is friendly, welcoming and helpful. Furthermore, the treatments are effective and pain-free. I would wholeheartedly recommend Purity Skin Centre for Laser/IPL treatments.Yasmina, SW London
- There are many places in London to get your skin concerns seen too - skin-care chains where you're treated as a number and given stock treatments, operators cashing in on their upmarket address, places that offer intricate, high-tech treatments without educating or training their staff (you've probably experienced some of these already?) - all of which don't offer you the treatment, service or expertise that Purity Skin Centre does. Mark stays at the cutting-edge of developments in skin care, be it treatments for pigmentation, hair removal or acne, making sure that he and his team are fully educated, trained and knowledgable in how best to treat you.Wendy, SW London