The G&T Peels™are highly advanced because not only do they contain high levels of gylcolic acid, but they also contain taurine to make them more comfortable for you.
From the home of Genuine Dermaroller™, eDS® Skin Rejuvenation takes professional skin-needling to an even more advanced level.
- #winterskinsaviour Daily Resurfacer: Gentle daily exfoliation throughout winter helps to keep… https://t.co/yA1F5WfO5g
- Just 2 more sleeps before the big reveal! 💤💤 #dermalogica #newproduct @ Purity Skin Centre https://t.co/qn182id7F0
- Stay tuned, Dermalogica's much anticipated new product innovation will be revealed Thursday at… https://t.co/kKf2CKhbG3
- #winterskinsaviour Precleanse Balm: In the same way that winter calls for jumpers instead of… https://t.co/9NUz00VHHs
- #winterskinsaviour Dynamic Skin Recovery spf50: Don't forget that skin is just as vulnerable to… https://t.co/kQtMw6toNV
- Best customer service. Great products and excellent quality. Purity Skin Centre is extremely clean. I would recommend.Jose, N London
- Very professional and friendly environment. I had a great series of Peels and LED Light therapy called Dermalux. My skin has never looked better and I am now getting comments on how great my skin looks. I am so happy with the results. Thank you Purity Skin Centre.J A, SW London
- I have had several courses of laser hair removal over the years with the 'latest equipment' and have always been disappointed with the results. After a break of over a year I decided to try again and this time I visited PURITY. I am delighted with the results which started to show before the course had even finished. Even more impressive is that the treatments genuinely are pain free! Great clinic and a great team. Definitely my 'go to' place for aesthetic procedures.Rebecca, SW London
- There are many places in London to get your skin concerns seen to - skin-care chains where you're treated as a number and given stock treatments, operators cashing in on their upmarket address, places that offer intricate, high-tech treatments without educating or training their staff (you've probably experienced some of these already?) - all of which don't offer you the treatment, service or expertise that Purity Skin Centre does. Mark stays at the cutting-edge of developments in skin care, be it treatments for pigmentation, hair removal or acne, making sure that he and his team are fully educated, trained and knowledgeable in how best to treat you.Wendy, SW London
- My experience of the team at Purity Skin Centre has been very positive and the results exceptional (proven by people genuinely thinking I'm 10yrs younger then I am!). The team care about what results I want. They are extremely knowledgeable and tailor the treatments to me as an individual and the needs of my skin and my lifestyle. Overall my experiences have shown they are professional through and through. I wholly trust them as they have earned my trust.Audra, SW London
- Great experience... clean sunbeds. Best costumer service. Friendly and family environment. It was a pleasure to go to Purity Skin Centre...for sure I will be back!!!Daniela, SE London
The new G&T Peel™ uses the power of Glycolic Acid and the Anti-inflammatory effects of Taurine, to provide a…
The triple award-winning Dermlaux is coming to Purity! Uniquely Dermalux uses, all three evidence-based wavelengths concurrently, maximising results...
The number 1 retinol product, Retriderm, featured on BBC’s The Truth About Looking Good with Cherry Healey and Dr...