The G&T Peels™are highly advanced because not only do they contain high levels of gylcolic acid, but they also contain taurine to make them more comfortable for you.
From the home of Genuine Dermaroller™, eDS® Skin Rejuvenation takes professional skin-needling to an even more advanced level.
- Get ready to reveal your most radiant skin with NEW Rapid Reveal Peel ✨ A professional-grade at-home peel that help… https://t.co/LIf9tVYpYi
- All will be revealed at 5pm today! 🙌🏻 #dermalogica #comingsoon #alltoberevealed #dermalogicaambassador @ Purity Ski… https://t.co/YcJiR672Mz
- Something exciting is coming to your night-time routine. Find out what this new innovation is on 16th Aug.… https://t.co/1H36j6Fex6
- @RebeccaOBrien5 Deliberately not watching it like 😂😂
- I went to Mark at Purity Skin Centre for Laser/IPL treatments as I had read about this type of treatment and was interested in a permanent hair removal solution. Mark conducted a thorough assessment to evaluate my needs and discussed every aspect of the treatment with me in detail. Mark was very knowledgeable, professional and personable. I always felt comfortable and well looked after at Purity Skin Centre. The team is friendly, welcoming and helpful. Furthermore, the treatments are effective and pain-free. I would wholeheartedly recommend Purity Skin Centre for Laser/IPL treatments.Yasmina, SW London
- It was my first time having treatment for my Psoriasis out of a hospital, and I can not express how much better it is at Purity Skin Centre than at a hospital. It's clean, you don't have to share other people's used goggles (which you do at a hospital, gross) It has a fan built into the machine so you are kept cool through out the whole treatment, you don't get that at a hospital, you are left to basically roast. You have music to listen to, You have your own room that has a door, in the hospital you have a curtain and anyone can look into you like a random workman. I didn't come out smelling like cooked meat like I did every time after my treatments at the hospital. The staff are very friendly and helpful. An all round positive experience. I actually can not wait for my next session 🙂Natasha, SW London
- Very professional and friendly environment. I had a great series of Peels and LED Light therapy called Dermalux. My skin has never looked better and I am now getting comments on how great my skin looks. I am so happy with the results. Thank you Purity Skin Centre.J A, SW London
- Best customer service. Great products and excellent quality. Purity Skin Centre is extremely clean. I would recommend.Jose, N London
- Always very professional and friendly, chaps that run it are very nice fella's and look after their clients, would highly recommend. Sunbeds of high quality.Joe, SW London
- There are many places in London to get your skin concerns seen to - skin-care chains where you're treated as a number and given stock treatments, operators cashing in on their upmarket address, places that offer intricate, high-tech treatments without educating or training their staff (you've probably experienced some of these already?) - all of which don't offer you the treatment, service or expertise that Purity Skin Centre does. Mark stays at the cutting-edge of developments in skin care, be it treatments for pigmentation, hair removal or acne, making sure that he and his team are fully educated, trained and knowledgeable in how best to treat you.Wendy, SW London
The new G&T Peel™ uses the power of Glycolic Acid and the Anti-inflammatory effects of Taurine, to provide a…
The triple award-winning Dermlaux is coming to Purity! Uniquely Dermalux uses, all three evidence-based wavelengths concurrently, maximising results...
The number 1 retinol product, Retriderm, featured on BBC’s The Truth About Looking Good with Cherry Healey and Dr...