Prepare for summer and to treat your body to the ultimate in Laser Hair Removal Technology.
We offer “Pain-Free, Hair-Free” Laser Hair Removal.
The G&T Peels™are highly advanced because not only do they contain high levels of gylcolic acid, but they also contain taurine to make them more comfortable for you.
- Critical pollution levels in London today. We stock Daily Superfoliant to combat skin pollution. @DermalogicaUK… https://t.co/icPf6nXJBM
- NEW PreCleanse Balm. Luxurious balm-oil #StepZero cleanser. Because your skin is dirty! PreOrder now & get 2 FREE m… https://t.co/NVov2fCUw4
- Something NEW coming soon to your bathroom shelf! #StepZero @DermalogicaUK Dermalogica UK & IRE Get it 1st… https://t.co/87DP5KcfAF
- August weather not what you expected? At least our sunbeds are reliable. #summertan from 70p/min Clapham's largest indoor tanning centre
- Wishing all our clients and friends a very happy and safe Pride 2017 #lovehappenshere https://t.co/bA1wLAcA1q
- As soon as I walked into the Purity Skin Centre, I was so relieved as I could tell I had made the right choice. I had never had a treatment like this before but Mark made me totally relaxed and I had complete confidence in what he was doing. He was so knowledgeable and reassuring that I never once doubted having the treatment done. It was carried out very smoothly and professionally and I am more than delighted with the results. I have and will continue to recommend Mark and Purity to all of my friends.Cathy, SW London
- Best customer service. Great products and excellent quality. Purity Skin Centre is extremely clean. I would recommend.Jose, N London
- There are many places in London to get your skin concerns seen to - skin-care chains where you're treated as a number and given stock treatments, operators cashing in on their upmarket address, places that offer intricate, high-tech treatments without educating or training their staff (you've probably experienced some of these already?) - all of which don't offer you the treatment, service or expertise that Purity Skin Centre does. Mark stays at the cutting-edge of developments in skin care, be it treatments for pigmentation, hair removal or acne, making sure that he and his team are fully educated, trained and knowledgeable in how best to treat you.Wendy, SW London
- Been visiting Purity Skin Centre for many years now. Always spotlessly clean and friendly customer service from this independent shop.Paul, SW London
- It was my first time having treatment for my Psoriasis out of a hospital, and I can not express how much better it is at Purity Skin Centre than at a hospital. It's clean, you don't have to share other people's used goggles (which you do at a hospital, gross) It has a fan built into the machine so you are kept cool through out the whole treatment, you don't get that at a hospital, you are left to basically roast. You have music to listen to, You have your own room that has a door, in the hospital you have a curtain and anyone can look into you like a random workman. I didn't come out smelling like cooked meat like I did every time after my treatments at the hospital. The staff are very friendly and helpful. An all round positive experience. I actually can not wait for my next session 🙂Natasha, SW London
- Always very professional and friendly, chaps that run it are very nice fella's and look after their clients, would highly recommend. Sunbeds of high quality.Joe, SW London
The new G&T Peel™ uses the power of Glycolic Acid and the Anti-inflammatory effects of Taurine, to provide a…
Celebrating 12 years in Clapham, Purity Skin Centre are launching our brand new Sunbed price list and our new...
The triple award-winning Dermlaux is coming to Purity! Uniquely Dermalux uses, all three evidence-based wavelengths concurrently, maximising results...
The new Purity Skin Centre App has arrived. Download now to access special offers and last minute booking deals....