The G&T Peels™are highly advanced because not only do they contain high levels of gylcolic acid, but they also contain taurine to make them more comfortable for you.
From the home of Genuine Dermaroller™, eDS® Skin Rejuvenation takes professional skin-needling to an even more advanced level.
- Something NEW is coming.... #Brightens #Firms #Defends All will be revealed tomorrow at 5pm ✨✨✨ #Dermalogica https://t.co/Fk7sP54C9y
- Sun Awareness week 2018. Let us find your perfect SPF fit. Visit us… https://t.co/ljnSpB1k43
- Endocare CellPro Intensive Eye Contour - 15ml Anti-wrinkle, Dark Circles and Puffiness Endocare CellPro Intensive E… https://t.co/ksbPXS6Gbl
- Finally we have some much needed sunshine ☀☀☀but remember everyday is an SPF day!… https://t.co/JK2xn3rzeH
- Special offer for this weekend only. Free gift worth £44.50 when you purchase Sound Sleep… https://t.co/kllRzimAzl
- Best customer service. Great products and excellent quality. Purity Skin Centre is extremely clean. I would recommend.Jose, N London
- Always very professional and friendly, chaps that run it are very nice fella's and look after their clients, would highly recommend. Sunbeds of high quality.Joe, SW London
- It was my first time having treatment for my Psoriasis out of a hospital, and I can not express how much better it is at Purity Skin Centre than at a hospital. It's clean, you don't have to share other people's used goggles (which you do at a hospital, gross) It has a fan built into the machine so you are kept cool through out the whole treatment, you don't get that at a hospital, you are left to basically roast. You have music to listen to, You have your own room that has a door, in the hospital you have a curtain and anyone can look into you like a random workman. I didn't come out smelling like cooked meat like I did every time after my treatments at the hospital. The staff are very friendly and helpful. An all round positive experience. I actually can not wait for my next session 🙂Natasha, SW London
- Very professional and friendly environment. I had a great series of Peels and LED Light therapy called Dermalux. My skin has never looked better and I am now getting comments on how great my skin looks. I am so happy with the results. Thank you Purity Skin Centre.J A, SW London
- My experience of the team at Purity Skin Centre has been very positive and the results exceptional (proven by people genuinely thinking I'm 10yrs younger then I am!). The team care about what results I want. They are extremely knowledgeable and tailor the treatments to me as an individual and the needs of my skin and my lifestyle. Overall my experiences have shown they are professional through and through. I wholly trust them as they have earned my trust.Audra, SW London
- I have had several courses of laser hair removal over the years with the 'latest equipment' and have always been disappointed with the results. After a break of over a year I decided to try again and this time I visited PURITY. I am delighted with the results which started to show before the course had even finished. Even more impressive is that the treatments genuinely are pain free! Great clinic and a great team. Definitely my 'go to' place for aesthetic procedures.Rebecca, SW London
The new G&T Peel™ uses the power of Glycolic Acid and the Anti-inflammatory effects of Taurine, to provide a…
The triple award-winning Dermlaux is coming to Purity! Uniquely Dermalux uses, all three evidence-based wavelengths concurrently, maximising results...
The number 1 retinol product, Retriderm, featured on BBC’s The Truth About Looking Good with Cherry Healey and Dr...