The G&T Peels™are highly advanced because not only do they contain high levels of gylcolic acid, but they also contain taurine to make them more comfortable for you.
From the home of Genuine Dermaroller™, eDS® Skin Rejuvenation takes professional skin-needling to an even more advanced level.
- Day 18 | #SkinFit2018 Swap in your normal breakfast for a Vitamin C rich grapefruit. Grapefruits… https://t.co/kpGCHAluyP
- Day 17 | #SkinFit2018 Need a skin boost? Take 30 minutes for a ProSkin 30. A targeted treatment… https://t.co/2zxQyw8OWU
- Meet the New UltraCalming Duo. Powerfully active relief for sensitive skin. Available now in… https://t.co/AbRdU7qXkR
- Day 16 | #SkinFit2018 Clean your make up brushes and say goodbye to the bacteria and build-up… https://t.co/0EGnbOIBxD
- Whether it's stinging, pain, redness or flushing - sensitive skin looks the same on everyone.… https://t.co/DDyDfUHP3L
- Always very professional and friendly, chaps that run it are very nice fella's and look after their clients, would highly recommend. Sunbeds of high quality.Joe, SW London
- Great experience... clean sunbeds. Best costumer service. Friendly and family environment. It was a pleasure to go to Purity Skin Centre...for sure I will be back!!!Daniela, SE London
- As soon as I walked into the Purity Skin Centre, I was so relieved as I could tell I had made the right choice. I had never had a treatment like this before but Mark made me totally relaxed and I had complete confidence in what he was doing. He was so knowledgeable and reassuring that I never once doubted having the treatment done. It was carried out very smoothly and professionally and I am more than delighted with the results. I have and will continue to recommend Mark and Purity to all of my friends.Cathy, SW London
- I went to Mark at Purity Skin Centre for Laser/IPL treatments as I had read about this type of treatment and was interested in a permanent hair removal solution. Mark conducted a thorough assessment to evaluate my needs and discussed every aspect of the treatment with me in detail. Mark was very knowledgeable, professional and personable. I always felt comfortable and well looked after at Purity Skin Centre. The team is friendly, welcoming and helpful. Furthermore, the treatments are effective and pain-free. I would wholeheartedly recommend Purity Skin Centre for Laser/IPL treatments.Yasmina, SW London
- There are many places in London to get your skin concerns seen to - skin-care chains where you're treated as a number and given stock treatments, operators cashing in on their upmarket address, places that offer intricate, high-tech treatments without educating or training their staff (you've probably experienced some of these already?) - all of which don't offer you the treatment, service or expertise that Purity Skin Centre does. Mark stays at the cutting-edge of developments in skin care, be it treatments for pigmentation, hair removal or acne, making sure that he and his team are fully educated, trained and knowledgeable in how best to treat you.Wendy, SW London
- Best customer service. Great products and excellent quality. Purity Skin Centre is extremely clean. I would recommend.Jose, N London
The new G&T Peel™ uses the power of Glycolic Acid and the Anti-inflammatory effects of Taurine, to provide a…
Celebrating 12 years in Clapham, Purity Skin Centre are launching our brand new Sunbed price list and our new...
The triple award-winning Dermlaux is coming to Purity! Uniquely Dermalux uses, all three evidence-based wavelengths concurrently, maximising results...
The new Purity Skin Centre App has arrived. Download now to access special offers and last minute booking deals....